Catherine Marie Cardozo
Of Counsel to Bort Law
Cathy Cardozo is a member of Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania. She has also conducted mediations in divorce and custody, as well as acting as a coach during mediation training sessions. She does volunteer mediation with Good Shepherd Mediation Center.
Ms. Cardozo is a graduate of Temple University, BSW 1988, The Philadelphia Institute for Paralegals 1991 and Temple University School of Law, JD 2002.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2003 – Present
- American Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2003 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2004 – Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2004 – Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Mediation Committee, 2005 – Present
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliates, Attorney, 2004 – Present
- Good Shepherd Mediation Center, Volunteer Divorce/Custody Mediator, 2003 – Present
- Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer Mediation, Good Shepherd Mediation Center
- Pennsylvania, 2002